
以下是一些英语中的骂人脏话合集,但请注意,使用脏话并不是一种礼貌或得体的交流方式,在大多数情况下,应避免使用这类语言。在人际交往中,尊重和礼貌是建立良好关系的基础。
- Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
- You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
- What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
- You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
- You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
- Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
- Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
- I hate you! 我讨厌你!
- I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
- You’re crazy! 你疯了! / Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
- Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
- Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
- Leave me alone. 走开。
- Get lost. 滚开!
- Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
- You piss me off. 你气死我了。
- It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
- Cut it out. 省省吧。
- You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
- I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
- I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!
- I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
- Shut up! 闭嘴!
- You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
- You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
- Drop dead. 去死吧!
- Fuck off. 滚蛋。
- Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
- No more excuses. 别找借口。
- You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
- You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
- You bastard! 你这杂种!
- Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
- You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
- You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
- That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
- I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
- Get off my back. 少跟我啰嗦。
- Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
- Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
- Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
- You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
- Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
- I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
- What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
- I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
- I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
- You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
- I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
- Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
再次强调,尽管这些表达在某些情境下可能被使用,但它们并不构成积极、健康的交流方式。在交流中,我们应始终努力保持冷静和礼貌,以建立和谐的人际关系。
